Great value student accommodation
Raymont Residential College offers a great value accommodation option in an attractive location within 4 km of most universities and TAFE colleges.
As a Raymont College resident, you can maximise the time you spend on your studies without the hassles of shopping, cooking and cleaning.
Residents also enjoy the opportunity to be part of a caring college community, with access to valuable services at no extra cost including support from older university students and chaplains if necessary.
All-inclusive – room, meals, utilities – starting from $410 pw.
What you get for one week’s residency
- Food (3 meals x 7 days a week)
- Utilities (power, gas and water)
- Entertainment (pay TV, pool table)
- Internet (wireless and unlimited download)
- 24/7 security (CCTV and electronic doors)
- Car parking (free onsite parking)
- Laundry (outside unit door)
- 24/7 support (senior students and chaplains)
- Unit cleaning (professional cleaners for common areas)
A community of 120 residents.
Each individual bedroom is equipped with a full-size study desk and chair, bookshelves, comfortable bed, built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Unlimited wireless Internet access is available from each room.
Ceiling fans in every room.
For your safety, each room is secured by individually coded doors. More photos of the accommodation and floor plans on our residency tour page.
Each unit block includes common lounge and kitchen areas.
Equipped with a TV, ironing board, iron, lounge chairs, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster, these shared facilities ensure that you have everything you need to be comfortable as a resident of Raymont Residential College.